10tons has announced that the marble shooter action puzzle game Sparkle Unleashed will launch for Nintendo Switch on December 25, 2017 via the Nintendo eShop for $7.99 USD.
Sparkle Unleashed closely resembles Sparkle 2. The main difference between the games is that Sparkle 2 features the genre original rotating marble shooter gameplay, while Sparkle Unleashed features a marble shooter that moves along the bottom of the screen, which is a newer evolution of the genre. While both styles are popular, some marble shooter enthusiasts greatly prefer one or the other.
Sparkle Unleashed is a match-three marble shooter action puzzle game where the player lines up and shoots colorful marbles to make matches of three or more like colors. Matched marbles disappear, taking the player a step forward in clearing the level. Powerups with spectacular effects are also an integral part of the game’s appeal.
- Ultra-polished match-three marble shooter gameplay
- Chained Orbs, Rock Orbs and more exciting challenges
- An arsenal of 18 potent powerups to choose from
- Immersive soundtrack by award-winning composer Jonathan Geer
- 108 challenging levels, Survival mode, and two more difficulty settings
Check out the Sparkle Unleashed Launch Trailer: