KEMCO has announced that Dragon Sinker will release for PS Vita and PS4 this Winter via the North American PlayStation Store.
Join forces with humans, elves, and dwarves, and set off on a journey to slay the evil dragon, Wyrmvarg. Employing 8-bit graphics and sound that hark back to the golden age of RPGs, Dragon Sinker brings a visual and audio feast to the table of hungry gamers starving for the nostalgia of the great classics of yesteryear.
Scour the world in search of new companions and collect more than 16 jobs! Then lead up to 12 party members into turn-based battles and swap freely between three teams to take on a host of powerful foes! And if that were not exciting enough, character costumes also change according to their job, giving pixel lovers something even more to look forward to.
Ultimate Retro Gaming
- Using 8-bit pixel graphics, Dragon Sinker harks back to the golden age of turn-based RPGs.
- Travel the world while amassing an army of followers and use their unique job skills to slay the evil dragon, Wyrmvarg.
- With plenty of subquests, extra dungeons, and bosses that will truly test your mettle, Dragon Sinker is everything one would expect from a traditional RPG and more.
Battle Using Multiple Teams
- Lead up to 12 characters into battle and adjust to any contingency by swapping between three customizable teams.
- Depending on the team leader, race, and job combination, various advantageous effects for each team will take effect.
Collect All Jobs
- As the number of followers increases, so will the types of available jobs.
- Depending on the job type, the skills that can be used in battle will change. In addition, follower jobs can be changed at any time at the local chapel.
Check out the Dragon Sinker Screenshots:
Check out the Dragon Sinker – Official Trailer: