Rising Star Games and Supergonk have announced the co-operative racing game Trailblazers for Nintendo Switch, PS4, XBox One and PC.
Trailblazers is a fresh new co-operative racing title with an innovative on-track game mechanic: paint the track, boost on your colour and work as a team to win.
Take control of high-speed racers in unique 3v3 team races across a series of colourful circuits. Paint the track as you race, capturing key areas to dynamically change the racing line, then boost on your team’s colour to dominate the race.
Developed by Supergonk and published digitally by Rising Star Games, Trailblazers will be available globally in Spring 2018.
- A larger-than-life cast of drivers, including humans, aliens and psychotic robots!
- Drive a selection of different high-speed hover cars, each with unique stats and performance characteristics
- Join up with your friends in local multiplayer, or take it to online matchmaking with full split-screen support!
- Play through a series of unique chapters of single player Story Mode, each with a distinct series of asymmetrical objectives to complete
- Experience a pulse-pounding licensed soundtrack featuring awesome Future Funk tracks from indie artists.
Check out the Trailblazers Screenshots:
Check out the Trailblazers Announvement Trailer: