A listing on the Nintendo eShop reveals that the bullet hell shooter Danmaku Unlimited 3 will launch on Nintendo Switch on March 13, 2018 in North America and Europe.
Take to the skies once again as the last defender of humanity against overwhelming odds. Lovingly built to be enjoyed by newcomers and genre veterans alike, Danmaku Unlimited 3 is a perfect medley of the best aspects of classic bullet hell shooters wrapped up in a modern and approachable package.
- Authentically crafted Japanese style shoot’em up in High Definition
- 5 handcrafted stages packed with dynamically rendered sprites
- Epic multi-phase boss battles with spellbinding bullet patterns
- Up to 25 unique weapon combinations
- Turn enemy attacks into your advantage with the SPIRIT/GRAZE system
- Music by the talented Japanese indie circle BLANKFIELD
- Multiple modes of difficulty that caters to players of all skill ranges
Check out the Danmaku Unlimited 3 Launch Trailer: