BadLand Games has announced that Pixel Noir is heading to Nintendo Switch and will be released at the same time as the PS4, XBox One, and PC versions.
The Nintendo Switch version will feature every element introduced on PC, Xbox One and PS4 and will include Spanish, French and German translations at launch.
Update: BadLand Games confirmed to Handheld Players that Pixel Noir will release on the PS Vita at the same time as the other versions announced.
Developed by SWDTech Games, Pixel Noir puts you in the shoes of a cop-turned-private-eye after a 10-year prison stint. An investigation gone awry at an abandoned hospital has left your partner dead, the hospital in ashes, and you behind bars for a crime you didn’t commit. Chasing down lost pets and beating the scum of Pinnacle City is just enough to stir the voices and visions that plague you every night… With your sanity at stake, how can you afford not to take the opportunity to clear your name?
- Solve a variety of mysteries as Pinnacle City’s cheapest Private Eye! From missing pets to murder investigations, your detective skills will earn you either fortune or face punches.
- Fight enemies in turn-based combat. Unleash devastating combo attacks by teaming up with other heroes in your team!
- Explore Pinnacle City–a wretched hive of scum and villainy harboring black market trade & hawked by colorful characters.
- Use your investigation mode to reveal clues. Level it up over time to unearth new secrets and storylines!
- Overkill mechanic: if you do too much damage, instead of knocking your enemy out, you can kill them. This will affect what type of spoils you get from battle! New timed hit mechanics for skills including button sequences and d-pad rotation!
- CRDTech card game… can you find Phil, the Dust Master?
Check out the Pixel Noir Nintendo Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!