Playdius Games and Flying Oak Games announced that the twin-stick shooter NeuroVoider is now available for the PS Vita via the European PlayStation Store. In North America, it will launch on March 20, 2018.
To celebrate the critically acclaimed twin-stick shooter’s release on PS Vita, players can look forward to picking up NeuroVoider at a discounted rate for $9.99/€9.99.
NeuroVoider is a twin-stick shooter set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your mecha with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Dive into a hack’n’slash rampage adventure, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath!
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8,736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” they’ve just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don’t fit on your screen.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
Check out the NeuroVoider PS Vita Screenshots:
Check out the NeuroVoider PS Vita Launch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!