Wales Interactive and Splendy Games have announced the award-winning psychological horror The Bunker will release on the Nintendo Switch eShop on April 9, 2018.
As the last remaining survivor in a nuclear bunker, John’s daily routine is the one thing that keeps him sane. But when an alarm goes off, his mind starts to self-destruct. Venture into long forgotten areas, recover repressed childhood memories and unlock the dark secrets of The Bunker.
The Bunker is a completely live-action experience, filmed on location in a decommissioned government nuclear bunker with a plot crafted by writers behind The Witcher, SOMA and Broken Sword. Starring an incredible cast including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful) and Grahame Fox (Game of Thrones).
- Full touchscreen support on Nintendo Switch
- An incredible cast, including Adam Brown (The Hobbit), Sarah Greene (Penny Dreadful) and Grahame Fox (Game Of Thrones)
- Totally live action – No CGI, no motion capture, shot on location in a genuine decommissioned nuclear bunker
- A complex, twisting plot written by award-winning screenwriters behind Broken Sword, The Witcher and SOMA
- Hidden secrets, documents and recordings to explore the mystery further
- Neo-retro soundtrack by composer Dom Shovelton
Check out The Bunker – Announcement Trailer: