Digerati, in partnership with Ludomotion and Nephilim Game Studios, has announced that the critically acclaimed roguelite Unexplored: Unlocked Edition is coming to Nintendo Switch in Spring 2018.
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition will include the main game and all three of its DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.
Created by Netherlands-based developer Ludomotion and released last year on Steam, Unexplored has been praised for its ground-breaking ‘cyclic dungeon generation’ technology. The brand-new tech creates procedurally generated levels that feel hand-crafted, making every dungeon run both unique and memorable.
Descend into the depths of the Dungeon of Doom and complete your quest: steal the Amulet of Yendor from the fearsome dragon and make it out alive.
Unexplored is the roguelite that feels like a roguelike. An accessible yet challenging action RPG that has won praise for its revolutionary level generation tech. Explore dangerous dungeons, forge magical items, solve mysterious puzzles and battle hundreds of foes.
- Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
- Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
- Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
- Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
- Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
- 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer
- Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
- Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
- Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
- The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery
Check out the Unexplored: Unlocked Edition Nintendo Switch Trailer: