Altered Matter today announced that the gravity-shifting puzzle platformer Etherborn will also be coming to Nintendo Switch on top of the originally announced PC version.
Etherborn is a gravity-shifting puzzle-platformer where you play as a voiceless body in search of your meaning as you explore dreamlike, Escheresque levels. Traversal is built around your unique sense of gravity that anchors you to any surface you touch. Moving through the environment becomes the puzzle in itself, where each level acts as a sort of organic Rubik’s Cube that players need to explore, manipulate and shift their gravity on in order to decipher the way forward.
After multiple awards as well as very positive press and public reception to the game at various gaming conventions, the team has decided to increase the availability of Etherborn and secure the launch of the game on multiple platforms.
- Gravity-shifting platforming and exploration
- Navigation based puzzles and challenges based on your unique sense of gravity
- Surreal, atmospheric 3D levels inspired by XX-XXI century artists
- Poetic story line about discovery and human existence
- Dynamic and captivating soundtrack tailored to each level
Check out the Etherborn Screenshots:
Check out the Etherborn Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!