Eclipse Games has announced that its old school arcade soccer game Legendary Eleven will launch for Nintendo Switch on June 8, 2018 priced at $9.99 / 9.99€ / £8.99.
Inspired by the golden age of football spanning the 70’s to the 90’s, Legendary Eleven is an arcade soccer game with fluid gameplay and unique mechanics.
Develop astonishing plays and keep the possession of the ball to perform unstoppable Super Shots. Gamble with sliding tackles to steal the ball without the referee whistling for a foul. Trust in your fans to support you if you’re losing, or use special trading stickers to boost the stats in your team.
Legendary Eleven is a fun and very accessible soccer game set during the retro World Cups that made history and inspired generations of players and fans.
- 36 national teams to choose from.
- 5 cups to finish in single player.
- 32 stickers to unlock that can be used to boost your team stats
- Arcade style football game inspired by classics from the 80s and 90s such as Super SideKicks, Nintendo World Cup, or even the early ISS Pro games
- A morale system that varies with team and player specific items
- Added depth in gameplay by adding wall passes, through passes, crosses, strategies and our own Super Shots
- Local multiplayer for up to 2 players
Check out the Legendary Eleven: Epic Football Screenshots:
Check out the Legendary Eleven: Epic Football Trailer: