Publisher Playdius and developer Digixart Entertainment today announced that the award-winning musical adventure Lost in Harmony will release on Nintendo Switch and PC on June 21, 2018.
Lost in Harmony is a fantastic musical runner that flawlessly blends a deep and emotional story into a rhythm game. This harmonious audio odyssey narrates the adventures of Kaito and Aya, two teenagers who brave many hardships and travel together across a beautiful, hand-drawn dreamworld while dodging obstacles and staying in harmony with the music.
The unique and immersive soundtrack was imagined by famous game composers and singers such as Wyclef Jean, Onoken, Tadayoshi Makino, Fumitake Igarashi, and Godspeed Vivix.
Lost in Harmony on the Nintendo Switch will make use of the touchscreen and Joy-Con functionality with rumble.
Lost in Harmony features include:
- Rhyme and run: Experience music in a new way with the combination of choreographed musical rhythmic tapping and running
- Strong story lore: Discover the emotional and gripping story from the co-creator of Valiant Hearts
- Musical experience: Moving and original soundtrack from well-known composers and singers
- Hand-drawn graphics: Travel through 30+ breathtaking painted environments
- Customization features: Customize your character’s clothes, hat, headphones and skateboard
Check out the Lost in Harmony Nintendo Switch Screenshots:
Check out the Lost in Harmony Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!