Flyhigh Works today announced that Samurai Defender: Ninja Warfare will be released on the Nintendo Switch eShop on June 7, 2018 priced at $7.99 USD / 7.99€ (with regional variations). Pre-orders open on May 31, 2018 and will have a 10% discount.
Developed by Link Ki, Samurai Defender: Ninja Warfare is a fast-paced tower-defense game. Defend your castle against the waves of enemies laying siege to your gate. Test your tactical abilities and be the master of strategy: to win you must utilise the capabilities of your men to repel the daunting invading forces.
Fight your way in high-octane Boss battles against historically famous Commanders and Generals: “Oda Nobunaga”, “Shogun:Tokugawa Ieyasu”, “Sanada Yukimura”, “Date Masamune”, “Takeda Shingen” “Akechi Mitsuhide” and others. Expand and empower your units through earned currency, preparing yourself for even tougher challenges.
The Nintendo Switch version includes new levels, boss encounters and large scale battles that weren’t previously possible. Playable on the portable touchscreen or in any configuration with a controller, the staggering amount of content will keep players busy for many hours.
- High-speed battles: resist massive armies of foes!
- Understand the strengths of your units and use them to your advantage!
- Upgrade your capabilities using Gold and Copper earned in battle!
- Fight bosses that are based on famous historical commanders!
- Enjoy characters that have top-quality Kawaii design!
- All upgrades optimised for the Nintendo Switch™!
Check out the Samurai Defender: Ninja Warfare Teaser Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!