Double Eleven and Wizard Fu Games have announced that the action RPG Songbringer is out now on Nintendo Switch priced at $19.99 USD / £15.99 GBP / 19.99€. The Nintendo Switch version includes all updates, as well as the free DLC The Trial Of Ren.
A lighthearted adventure following a lovable partier’s accidental awakening of an ancient evil, Songbringer invites players into the beautiful alien world of Ekzera, a mysterious land filled with a ton of clever secrets, dangerous species and powerful treasures. Players influence each quest’s map by choosing a six-letter seed when beginning a save file, ensuring Ekzera’s sprawling overworld remains unpredictable every time a new journey begins.
Only by surviving the dangerous dungeons hidden across Ekzera, befriending the planet’s more friendly inhabitants and awakening the dormant power within themselves will players stand a chance at conquering the challenges awaiting them in Songbringer.
Songbringer on the Nintendo Switch Features:
- Single-player action with optional local co-op
- Player-influenced overworld layouts so that no two adventures ever feel the same
- Gorgeously fluid pixel art visuals
- Original soundtrack altered by a player’s generation of each overworld
- Accessible but intense combat
- Quirky weaponry and items including a flingable tophat, red party cup and hallucinogenic cacti
- Combinable items: for example, ghost sword + lightning cube = lightning sword
- Hundreds of distinct powerups and items
- Loads of secret areas and items
- A permadeath option allowing for more intense playthroughs
- Free DLC including new items, crafting combinations and an extra boss
- Online leaderboards
Check out the Songbringer Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!