Funbox Media has announced that Vegas Party will be coming to Nintendo Switch on June 21, 2018. It will be available digitally in North America and both physically and digitally in Europe.
Vegas Party takes the player into the gambling-friendly universe of a over-the-top version of Las Vegas city.
Played as a race, the goal is to reach the end of the Strip before anyone else. Manage your token account in 10 gambling minigames, avoid the dangers like twisters and earthquakes, take advantage of your gaming skills and your good luck, trust no one and forget the meaning of the word “mercy” because it does not apply here!
- 1-4 TV mode Play, 1-4 tabletop Mode Play, 1 Player only in handheld mode.
- 10 Unique mini games including Roulette, Black Jack, Texas Holdem, Baccarat, and Bingo.
- 17 incredible casinos.
- 18 original environments.
- Extreme humoristic cliches of Sin City.
- Nonstop action.
- Fun for the whole family!
Check out the Vegas Party Screenshots: