Korion Games today announced that the bullet hell shoot ’em up 1917 – The Alien Invasion DX will launch for Nintendo Switch in North America, Europe, and Australia on June 22, 2018.
The Nintendo Switch version is the definitive edition of the game that both challenges hardcore players and, with the help of the coop mode, also helps beginners entering the genre.
Developed by Andrade Games, 1917 – The Alien Invasion DX is a memorization shooter combined with the fast and frantic action of bullet hell shoot ’em ups. You are in the role of Dr. Brunhild Stahlmüller, an acomplished weapon scientist who upgrades a WW1 triplane with superior alien technology to attack the invaders. You will avenge mankind and take the battle into the darkness of space until you reach an ancient alien world.
- Fight from Verdun to the heart of the alien world
- Majestic and extravagant pixel art inspired by the golden age of arcades
- Accessible with a fair difficulty curve
- Intense action and highly polished gameplay
- 8 stages with huge boss encounters
- Bloodshed and gore
- Psychedelic soundtrack
Check out the 1917 – The Alien Invasion DX Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!