Artifex Mundi today announced that the satirical point-and click-adventure Irony Curtain is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019.
Irony Curtain is a satirical point-and-click adventure about a Western journalist visiting the communist regime of Matryoshka for the first time. Immerse yourself in slapstick humor that ridicules dictatorship accompanied by hand-drawn, stylized art. Dive into a brilliant story full of unforeseen twists and turns, take a look behind the Iron Curtain, and discover the bizarre secrets of Matryoshka.
- 22 hand-painted locations that look surprisingly better than their original counterparts.
- 9 postulates introduced during the first Matryoshkan Revolution that nobody remembers or cares about.
- 170 black market items – you really won’t know what to do with some of them!
- A 5-year plan that no one ever hoped to achieve, and neither should you.
- 1,951 jokes punishable by political imprisonment.
Check out the Irony Curtain Screenshots:
Check out the Irony Curtain Announce Teaser:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!