Indie publisher Digerati and 3D Avenue today announced that colorful minimalist platformer Spectrum will launch on Nintendo Switch on August 20, 2018. Pre-orders will be available on the Nintendo eShop on August 10, 2018 with a 20% discount.
Spectrum is a unique platform game set in a stunning abstract world. Jump, dive and find your flow to skilfully navigate through 80 ingenious levels of shifting shapes and vibrant colours. Stylish visuals combine with an atmospheric soundtrack to create an immersive experience of pure, zen-focus platforming.
The Nintendo Switch version features an exclusive local 2-player Race Mode.
- A mysterious world brought to life with a colourful, minimalist aesthetic
- Master movement and gravity to dodge obstacles and reach the exit portal
- Ambient soundtrack to sharpen the senses and stimulate the mind
- 80 beautifully designed levels spanning 8 different environments
- 3 bonus objectives on every level to complete for total perfection
- Perfect your runs to become a legend of the leaderboards
- Race Mode: Compete against a friend in the Nintendo Switch exclusive local 2-player mode. Supports split Joy-Con play
Check out the Spectrum Screenshots:
Check out the Spectrum Race Mode Screenshots:
Check out the Spectrum Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!