The turn-based role-playing game Cosmic Star Heroine from Zeboyd Games is out now on Nintendo Switch digitally via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99. A physical release is also planned to be released some time in 2018 or 2019.
Cosmic Star Heroine is a turn-based sci-fi Japanese-style role-playing game from the makers of Cthulhu Saves the World and is inspired by Chrono Trigger, Phantasy Star & Suikoden.
Alyssa L’Salle is one of the top secret agents at the Agency of Peace & Intelligence on the Planet Araenu. But when she uncovers a horrible conspiracy, she has to go rogue in order to save the day! Can Alyssa save the galaxy when everyone (and everything) is out to stop her?
- Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow and strategy!
- No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
- 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming’s 16-bit era!
- Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the Sega CD and Turbo Duo era!
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
Check out the Cosmic Star Heroine Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!