Mega Crit and Humble Bundle today announced that Slay the Spire is heading to Nintendo Switch in early 2019.
The Nintendo Switch version will feature all content from the PC version including currently unreleased content. Fans will have the option to play with a controller or touch controls, enjoying new accessibility and portability options, thanks to the Switch’s unique hardware.
Slay the Spire is a combination of card games and roguelikes for the best single player deckbuilder expierence. Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power, and Slay the Spire!
- Three core characters that each have their own unique set of cards.
- 200+ fully implemented cards.
- 50+ unique combat encounters.
- 100+ different items to be found.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- Tons of unlockables.
- Dynamic Deck Building
Check out the Slay the Spire Screenshots:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!