Indie publisher Digerati today announced that the anarchic cartoon-style 2D action-platformer Nefarious will launch on Nintendo Switch on September 13, 2018 digitally via the Nintendo eShop.
Developed by StarBlade and released in 2017 on Steam, Nefarious lets players take the role of Crow, a supervillain with dastardly designs on world domination.
About the game
Tired of playing the hero? Nefarious is a 2D action platformer where you get to be the villain! Step into the wily shoes of Crow, an evil genius on an epic quest to steal princesses for his royalty-powered death ray – the world-conquering Doom Howitzer.
Wreak havoc across five different kingdoms! Stomp on heroes in iconic battles recreated with you as the boss! Unleash your inner megalomaniac!
- You’re the villain! Kidnap princesses! Take over the world!
- Lovingly crafted 2D animation and illustrated backdrops
- Reverse boss battles let you fight against the hero
- Globe hop between five different kingdoms
- Unlock different ammo types for your grenade launcher
- Mix and match customization options for your explosive punches
- Uncover mysteries to unlock a secret ending!
- Story that spoofs the video game trope of princess kidnapping
Check out the Nefarious Screenshots:
Check out the Nefarious Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!