Chucklefish Games and Lunar Ray Games today announced that Timespinner will launch on PS Vita and PS4 on September 25, 2018 for $19.99 featuring cross-buy support.
Timespinner is a beautifully crafted story-driven adventure, inspired by classic 90s action-platformers. Join timekeeper Lunais on her quest for revenge against the empire that killed her family, using time-bending powers to explore a vast connected world.
With her family murdered in front of her and the ancient Timespinner device destroyed, Lunais is suddenly transported into an unknown world, stranded with seemingly no hope of return. Using her power to control time, Lunais vows to take her revenge on the evil Lachiem Empire, but sometimes the course of history isn’t quite as black and white as it seems…
- Control the Timespinner to bend time to your advantage, evading foes, using them as platforms, and solving puzzles
- Discover a lovingly-crafted, beautiful pixel art world and uncover a rich story universe
- Explore both the past and present of Lachiem, from grand medieval castles, to sparkling serene lakes, a bustling metropolis and even a space-age laboratory
- Clobber enemies with Magic Orbs which grow in power the more you use them Mayef
- Befriend mysterious Familiars and train them to aid you in battle
- Take on challenging boss battles with an emphasis on skill, timing, and dodging
- Locate hidden areas and treasures through secret walls and platforming puzzles
- Invite a second player to join the adventure by controlling Lunais’ Familiar in local co-op mode
- Rock out to a gothic PS1-style soundtrack by Jeff Ball (composer for Tiny Barbarian DX and violinist for Steven Universe) with retro SFX by Power Up Audio (Crypt of the Necrodancer, Celeste, Into the Breach)
Check out the Timespinner Screenshots:
Check out the Timespinner Gameplay Trailer:
Via: Playstation Blog
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!