Square Enix Collective has announced that Oh My Godheads: Party Edition is available now on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop with a 10% discount for the first two weeks (normal price £11.99/$14.99/€14.99).
Oh My Godheads manic multiplayer charges players with carrying a variety of magical Godheads back to their base, closely mirroring traditional capture-the-flag style gameplay but adding a whole heap of extra delirium thrown in for good measure. Aside from defending against each other’s attacks, gamers also have to take on the Godhead itself – a typically disobliging and hostile memento rather cool on your advances.
In addition to all the content from the original Oh My Godheads, the Party Edition includes:
- New content including a new tower level, new godhead, and a gallery with game art.
- New Tournament mode modality, allowing players to compete in a set number of matches with a brand new points system.
- Refined visuals, improved core player movement (allowing you to tackle your rivals and send them flying), re-balanced levels and godheads, improved UI, and AI.
- Trials mode can now either be played solo or in co-op mode.
- In addition, most trials have been redesigned adding 10 new trials.
- A brand new Platinum Medal tier for the most skilled players!
- Optimisation to take advantage of Nintendo Switch hardware.
Check out the Oh My Godheads: Party Edition Nintendo Switch Gameplay:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!