Developer NGDEV and publisher Eastasiasoft today announced that the single-player vertical scrolling shoot ’em up Fast Striker is coming to PS Vita and PS4 this month.
Fast Striker will release digitally for PS Vita and PS4 on October 16, 2018 in North America and on October 17, 2018 in Europe with cross-buy support for $6.99 / €6.99.
The Fast Striker Limited Edition includes:
- Fast Striker for PS Vita or PS4 (region free)
- Full-color printed manual
- Original Soundtrack CD
- Individually numbered collector’s certificate
- Collector’s box with beautifully embossed logo
Fast Striker is a fast-paced, reflex action 2D vertical shoot’em up taking cues from 80s classics of the genre to deliver an eyeball searing slice of sci-fi, mechanised action. With a strong emphasis on its elaborate score system, players must blast their way through six sizzling stages, unforgettable boss encounters and over 40 unique enemy types, all at a gorgeous 60 frames per second.
- 6 Stages, including huge boss battles
- 4 Game modes: Novice, Original, Maniac & Omake
- Elaborate scoring system
- Adjustable screen & control settings
- Constant 60 fps
Check out the Fast Striker Screenshots:
Check out the Fast Striker Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!