Wales Interactive today announced that The Shapeshifting Detective will release for Nintendo Switch on November 6, 2018 for $12.99 / €12.99 / £9.99. Pre-orders will be available on the Nintendo eShop from October 23, 2018 with a 20% discount.
The Shapeshifting Detective is a supernatural-noir murder mystery FMV where you play as a detective who can shapeshift into other characters, allowing you to unlock secret conversations and private encounters. Featuring more than 1600 full HD video responses, a randomly chosen murderer and guest starring Rupert Booth, Anarosa De Eizaguirre Butler (Contradiction) and Aislinn De’Ath (The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker).
- 1600+ full HD FMV videos.
- A large multi-location, multi-suspect world to explore.
- Shapeshift into nine other characters, or be yourself.
- Branching storyline and randomly chosen murderer for high replayability.
- In-game radio station featuring short dark fiction plays between visits.
- Any one of three random murderers helps to minimize spoilers.
- Shapeshift and your dialogue options are voiced by the original actors.
- Not all branching is binary. Push someone too far and discover a different reaction.
- Can’t get that vital clue yourself? Shapeshift into the Police Chief!
- Think your options are a trap? Refuse to speak to potentially unlock a hidden path.
Check out The Shapeshifting Detective Teaser Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a $3 USD off discount at Playasia!