Mad About Pandas has announced that Forever Forest is coming to Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop on November 23, 2018.
Forever Forest is a unique blend of exploration, survival, action and role-playing, set in a beautiful, organic environment. You slip into the role of a friendly forest creature, who is drawn into a great adventure after discovering a magical mask.
You set forth on a journey to carry the last ray of light across stony deserts, treacherous swamps and poisonous lakes to illuminate a world covered in darkness. Use your wits and skill to sustain yourself on colorful fruits and critters, hunt and be hunted by powerful beasts and permanently evolve by absorbing the abilities of your enemies into your mask.
- A procedurally generated 3D world with a clear progression to the north and an unlimited extension to the east and west provides hours of playtime.
- A variety of different creatures that interact organically with each other and with their environment and require different tactics to defeat them in combat.
- Berries and mushrooms of different shapes and colors provide nourishment and temporarily enhance abilities. Of course, the player can also devour other creatures.
- New abilities can be acquired by collecting the masks of defeated enemies and trading them in at mythical shrines to prepare for the challenges that lay ahead.
- Different habitats with their own vegetation, population and weather blend into each other to create eight distinct zones that shape the forest.
- Dynamic lighting creates an additional challenge and requires players to move carefully in dark zones until they find the next temple of light and cast away the darkness.
Check out the Forever Forest Screenshots:
Check out the Forever Forest Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!