French publisher Red Art Games has announced that it will release a physical version for COWCAT’s point and click adventure Demetrios – The BIG Cynical Adventure for PS Vita and PS4 in December.
Limited to 999 copies per platform, the physical version will be available on December 21, 2018 for €24.99 EUR (+ shipping) each, with pre-orders starting today via Red Art Games’ online store.
Demetrios is a quirky point and click adventure game inspired by classics like Broken Sword, packed with tons of humor! Developed by the French company COWCAT, it was first released in 2016 for PCs.
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
Demetrios features Full HD, hand-painted visuals and animated characters in first person view, similar to visual novels. The game is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian.
- A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
- The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog, filled with laughs!
- Hand drawn art in Full HD
- High level of interactivity. Characters react to your actions!
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- In-game hints : Search for hidden cookies on every screen for help!
- Compatible with gamepads
Check out the Demetrios PS Vita Trailer: