Baltoro Game has announced that their puzzle game Flowlines VS is coming to Nintendo Switch on January 25, 2019.
If you like classic video puzzle games for 1 or 2 players there’s lots of stuff for you. Inspired by the very best of the genre, Flowlines VS aims to become one of the most important party games out there. Players have to solve puzzles, to compete with each other doing so, and to play – everywhere and with everyone.
Pair up all the matching sockets on the board by drawing continuous lines, without crossing over other lines or branching off. Cover the entire board while connecting all of the sockets. Although keep an eye out for stages with a time limit, or a limit on moves you can make.
- Over 400 levels you can play in single player mode or versus multiplayer mode.
- Soundtrack emphasizing the game’s atmosphere.
- 50+ great graphical themes.
- Awesome party vibe.
- Easy to play and hard to master.
- Both adults and children can pick the game up quickly, thanks to the Intuitive tutorial.
- Play any way you like – Joy-Con, Pro Controller, using the touch screen or in handheld mode.
- Get your hands on special rewards available through our Achievement System.
- 8 supported languages – English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Turkish.
Check out the Flowlines Vs Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!