Rainbite has announced that Reverie: Sweet As Edition will be releasing on Nintendo Switch on February 7, 2019 in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop.
About the game
Destiny calls the least likely of heroes – save an island in peril on a childhood holiday.
With restless spirits threatening the safety of Toromi Island’s inhabitants, Tai must venture through dangerous dungeons and across a variety of environments to put the spirits to rest. All in a summer holiday!
Reverie is an action-adventure game set on a fictional island in New Zealand, inspired by the legend of Maui and the Giant Fish where the demigod himself fishes up the North Island with a powerful fishhook.
- Six dungeons to fight and puzzle your way through.
- Use unique weapons and items to solve puzzles and defeat menacing bosses.
- Explore varied environments and find the secrets of Toromi Island.
- Collect hidden feathers from New Zealand’s many beautiful native birds.
- Story inspired by a Maori legend.
- Nightmare difficulty mode
- New minigames
- Quick select item wheel
- In-game achievement system.
Check out the Reverie: Sweet as Edition Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!