Happy Badger Studio has announced that SmuggleCraft will release on Nintendo Switch on January 25, 2019. The game will be available digitally via the Nintendo eShop with a 70% off discount on launch day and continuing for one week (normal price: $9.99).
SmuggleCraft is a quest-based hovercraft game in which players smuggle contraband, improve their hovercraft, and run from the authorities as they discover the incredible stories of the inhabitants of the unforgiving and troubled world Dirahl.
The game features randomly generated tracks, fully upgradeable hovercrafts with hundreds of combinations, and a branching story with alternate endings that change based on player choice.
SmuggleCraft includes a full single-player campaign, local multiplayer, online matchmaking and a track creator that allows building and sharing of custom tracks.
- Randomly generated tracks make every race a new challenge
- Fully upgradeable hovercrafts with hundreds of combinations
- Quest-based missions, complete with illegal contraband and high-speed chases
- Rogue-like campaign with a branching narrative with alternate endings that change based on player choice
- Split screen multiplayer up to 4 players, and online up to 8 players
Check out the Smuggle Craft Gameplay Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!