Headup Games today announced that the mystery sci-fi adventure game Trüberbrook will launch digitally for Nintendo Switch on April 17, 2019. The retail version including a 24-page long travel guide will be available two days later on April 19, 2019.
Trüberbrook is a thrilling mystery sci-fi adventure game. Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960’s parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. Yes, that’s your name in this scenario. While you’re at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural, mountain-sloped and densely forested cold-war Germany. Because, that’s where you somehow end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don’t fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world…
- Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it’s a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game. We want to keep you entertained!
- Join American student Tannhauser, stranger in a strange land
- Set in cold-war rural Germany in the late 1960s
- Inspired by Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Stranger Things & Star Trek
- Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
- Handmade miniature scenery!
- Full voice acting in both English and German!
- Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
Check out the Trüberbrook Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!