Eastasiasoft today announced that it will release limited physical editions of the boxing adventure game Pato Box for PS Vita and Switch in Q2 2019.
The PS Vita version will be available as Limited Edition for $34.99 USD (1,500 copies) and the Nintendo Switch version will be available as Standard Edition for $29.99 USD (3,000 copies) and Limited Edition for $39.99 USD (2,000 copies).
Pre-orders will start on March 7, 2017 at 10am EST / 7am PST / 4pm CET at Playasia.
The Pato Box Limited Edition will contain:
- A physical copy of the game (region free)
- A full-color printed manual
- An original double-disc soundtrack CD
- An individually numbered collector’s certificate
- A collector’s box (with a beautifully embossed logo)
Furthermore, Eastasiasoft will publish Pato Box for PS Vita and PS4 and digitally on the PlayStation Store in Asia on April 19, 2019. Further details will be revealed shortly.
About Pato Box
A surreal boxing quest with a duck!
Test your reflexes as you fight your way through an evil corporation in search for retribution. Uncover their deepest secrets by exploring thrilling 3d environments with a graphic novel/comic book art style. Find the henchmen who took your dream away in an action-packed and fast-paced fights that will test you to the limit as a true boxing champion!
Will you chicken out or learn how to DUCK?
- Find the truth on Story Mode, a single player adventure filled with surprises.
- Fight your way through Arcade Mode, defeat all the bosses as fast as possible.
- Challenging and surreal 2D fights with a comic book art style.
- Innovative visual proposal, inspired by graphic novels and comics.
- Explore a world full of traps and mini games.
- Ducks… a lot of ducks!
Check out the Pato Box Limited Editions Announcement Trailer: