Wild Rooster has announced that the action roguelike platformer Dig Dog is coming to Nintendo Switch on April 26, 2019. Pre-orders are available now on the Nintendo eShop for $3.99.
About the game
Dig Dog is an action roguelike platformer. Dig to discover treasure, adventure and bones! Jump, dash, stomp and dig your way through a strange world inhabited by stranger creatures. Dig Dog combines classic platforming action with endless, generated levels to explore… and dig!
Includes two modes of play
- Bone Hunt – The roguelike treasure hunt. Dig for bones across four worlds of increasing difficulty. Battle enemies above perilous cliffs and sunken desert caves. Die a lot.
- Free Dig – An endless digging experience. Dig through an infinite set of levels with minor challenge and no game overs. Progress is saved.
- Forge your own path as you creatively tunnel through each level.
- Travel to new worlds! Uncover stranger and more dangerous environments.
- Hunt for bones and treasure as you dive deeper.
- Discover shops and buy items, but don’t get too greedy!
- Keep sniffing out bones to unlock a variety of color themes.
- A thumpin’ 8-bit soundtrack you’ll surely dig.
Check out the Dig Dog Nintendo Switch Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!