The dungeon-crawling RPG Moero Chronicle Hyper is available now on Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $19.99 with a weeklong 30% discount.
The Switch release includes four new features:
- Vibration Function – Added for the “Bumping Scratch” session
- New Items – Stat-boosting items for your party
- Autopilot Mode – Allows players to pick a coordinate on the dungeon map and automatically heads toward that direction
- ALL Original Art and Event CGs – Originally released on the PlayStation Vita and Steam version, the Nintendo Switch release will also include all original art and event CGs.
About the Game
Originally released as Moero Chronicle in Japan and Asia on the PS Vita, followed by a 2017 Western release on Steam, this dungeon-crawling RPG asks, “How cute can a monster be?” Fight through dungeons, recruiting Monster Girls, and building relationships with them in order to solve the mystery afflicting the denizens of Monstopia!
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems!
Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It?
Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’
Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch!
Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!
Check out the Moero Chronicle Hyper Switch Gameplay: