Arc System Works has announced that TOYBOX’s mystery adventure visual novel World End Syndrome is now available on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 in North America. Both are available digital-only via the PlayStation Store and Nintendo eShop for $39.99.
About the game
World End Syndrome is a romantic adventure visual novel game created from a collaboration between Arc System Works and TOYBOX.
World End Syndrome follows the story of a 17-year-old high school junior trying to escape his troubled past. After causing an accident resulting in his older sister’s death, he receives an invitation to transfer to Mihate High School. He takes it gratefully, hoping to start a new life and forget his past.
But Mihate Town is not the coastal paradise it appears to be. It is home to the legend of the Yomibito, where the dead come back to life every 100 years. Once resurrected, the Yomibito attack the living to regain their sanity, but the dead’s thirst is never quenched. This year happens to be 100 years since the last known incident…
As the protagonist navigates his new life with a colorful cast of new friends, a student at Mihate High suddenly dies. The murder sends shockwaves through the idyllic town as he finds himself caught in a string of strange incidents, romance, and unforgettable summer experiences…
- Multiple endings based on your choices and actions throughout the game!
- Explore the town of Mihate while solving the Mystery of the Yomibito!
- Character designs by Yuki Kato, known for their work as an artist and designer for the BLAZBLUE series.
- Scenario design by Tomio Kanazawa and music by Takashi Nitta!
- Multiple interesting and complicated characters to interact with. Discover all of their secrets!
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!