Super Rare Games today announced their partnership with Amanita Design to release a physical version of the point and click adventure Machinarium for Nintendo Switch.
Originally released in 2009, Machinarium has gone on to sell over 5 million copies across all platforms. This release aims to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the award winning point and click game. Only 5,000 copies of this well loved indie title will be on sale, and pre-orders for the game open on June 13, exclusively at Super Rare Games.
The Super Rare edition will be available for $32.54 / £29.99 / €33.99 and includes a 60 page full color game guide, interior artwork, exclusive sticker, as well as three trading cards randomly selected from the five-card set.
About the game
Machinarium is the award-winning independent adventure game developed by the makers of Samorost, Botanicula and CHUCHEL. Help Josef the robot save his girlfriend Berta kidnapped by the Black Cap Brotherhood gang!
- World: Machinarium world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place
- Story: You will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girlfriend
- Puzzles: You will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games
- Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more then one hour of carefully crafted animations
- Music: Beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST)
- Communication: You won’t find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols
Check out the Machinarum Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!