Vektor Wars Coming To Nintendo Switch On July 11
Super Icon today announced that Vektor Wars is coming to Nintendo Switch. It will launch digitally via the Nintendo eShop on July 11, 2019 for $9.99.
About the game
The year is 2024, and you are Commander James Moses, a Space Ranger. Your mission: destroy the robot death army, rescue the Robodudes and save the world!
Select your weapon and use your skills to face down a tidal wave of rogue robots in this retro homage to Arcade classics such as Battlezone, Berzerk and Robotron. Frantic gameplay, an array of loud and destructive weaponry – you must cheat death at every turn!
- Arcade shooter gameplay; where the only things that matter are your game skills and the high-score table!
- Fast-paced first-person combat in a neon-drenched vector world unlike any other
- An armoury of loud and heavy weapons; feel the destruction!
- 9 World Zones to liberate, all with their unique environments and enemies to annihilate
- Extensive Leaderboard support and Trophies
- A wonderful original electronic soundtrack
Check out the Vektor Wars Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.