Super Icon today announced that Vektor Wars is coming to Nintendo Switch. It will launch digitally via the Nintendo eShop on July 11, 2019 for $9.99.
About the game
The year is 2024, and you are Commander James Moses, a Space Ranger. Your mission: destroy the robot death army, rescue the Robodudes and save the world!
Select your weapon and use your skills to face down a tidal wave of rogue robots in this retro homage to Arcade classics such as Battlezone, Berzerk and Robotron. Frantic gameplay, an array of loud and destructive weaponry – you must cheat death at every turn!
- Arcade shooter gameplay; where the only things that matter are your game skills and the high-score table!
- Fast-paced first-person combat in a neon-drenched vector world unlike any other
- An armoury of loud and heavy weapons; feel the destruction!
- 9 World Zones to liberate, all with their unique environments and enemies to annihilate
- Extensive Leaderboard support and Trophies
- A wonderful original electronic soundtrack
Check out the Vektor Wars Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!