Remothered: Tormented Fathers Launches For Nintendo Switch On July 26
Darril Arts and Stormind Games announced today that the psychological horror game Remothered: Tormented Fathers will launch for Nintendo Switch on July 26, 2019.
About the game
In Remothered the player assumes the role of Rosemary Reed, a woman investigating the disappearance of a girl, Celeste. She arrives at the home of Celeste’s adoptive father, Richard, to search for clues but is quickly stonewalled. She sneaks back to the home in the evening and finds herself fighting for her life in a waking nightmare. Remothered has received serious praise from both its players and the media, winning 11 awards for its gripping story, tense gameplay, and all-star soundtrack composed by music legends such as Nobuko Toda (Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Halo) and Luca Balboni (Mine, Watch Them Fall). This experience comes to the Nintendo Switch for the first time with full support for the console’s signature portability and control schemes.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers Key features
- Many ways to survive – Misguide your stalkers with the endless combinations of game dynamics: stealth, action, strategy, hide & run. Use your skills to block them in another area of the house. Attack your enemy and make your items more powerful by spiking them. Carefully study the behavior of your stalker and his path. Don’t get too close to your enemy, and when they are getting close to you, if possible hide.
- Psychological plot – Characters in the story are everyday people who turn into scary monsters.
- Movie-like cutscenes – Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril created a story rich of complex life-like characters.
- Audio clues – Use the 3D audio sound effects to understand when your stalkers are getting closer.
- No health bars – Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
- Realistic puzzles – Environments and characters have been conceived to be realistic and believable.
- Real-time loading – Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
Check out the Remothered: Tormented Fathers Nintendo Switch Trailer:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.