Publisher 5pb. has announced that Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate will launch for PS Vita, PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan on November 28, 2019. The game will also be released for Nintendo Switch and PS4 on the same day in Asia with English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese subtitles.
In Japan, the standard physical edition will be available for 7,800 Yen and the download version for 7,000 Yen. A Limited Edition including the Original Soundtrack CD and Adventurer’s Handbook (gameplay guide + visual book) will be available for 9,800 Yen.
Pre-orders of the PS Vita, PS4 or Switch versions in Japan will include the side-scrolling shoot ’em up DanMachi de Shooting wa Machigatteiru Darou ka. In this game, players control Ais Wallenstein and choose two support characters to challenge five dungeon stages. In the final stage, players have to fight the last boos Udaeus.
About the game
- Clear Quests Issued by the Guild to Advance the Story – The basic flow of the game is as follows: Guild -> Dungeon Exploration -> Battle -> Return from the Dungeon. The game is set in the city of Orario, which features various adventurer-focused facilities. The player will utilize these facilities while advancing the story, exploring the dungeon, and interacting with characters.
- Guild – Receive quests at the Guild, then head for the dungeon.
- Familia – The goddess of your Familia can unlock skills for the player character.
- Market / Blacksmith – Buy and sell weapons, armor, and items, or strengthen weapons and armor.
- Hostess of Fertility Pub – A place where various adventurers gather to exchange information and the like.
- Dungeon Exploration – Bell and Ais’ stories will play out for each chapter. For each story, you will control and explore with the respective character. Your dungeon user interface includes the following: your HP, MP bars, skill gauge, acquired magic shards, item slots assigned to each d-pad key, and pre-chosen support characters and their skill gauges. Each support character can activate various skills.
- Extra Dungeon – After clearing Story Mode, you can choose your favorite playable and supporter characters to tackle the post-game “Extra Dungeon.”
- Date and Hot Springs / Co-Sleeping Events – High-difficulty quests will also be added to the Extra Dungeon, which is unlocked after clearing Story Mode. By clearing these quests, you will be able to enjoy date and hot springs / co-sleeping events.
Check out the Opening Movie:
Check out the TV Spot:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!