SOEDESCO today announced that free new content has been added to Xenon Racer, including a new race location and a new racing team.
The new location lets players drift in the dusty deserts of Nevada, the “Silver State”, on four additional tracks that can be raced in both directions. Players can now have a look at the tracks in a brand new trailer displaying its new content update.
Rocky road drifting in Nevada
The new content update is located in the rough areas of the western U.S. state Nevada. Players can now discover these areas in the four new tracks that give a spectacular view of the red mountains and rocky roads. Burn the asphalt on these 4 new tracks:
- Nevada Dam
- Nevada Grand Canyon
- Nevada Route 93
- Nevada Red Rock Canyon
On top of that, a new racing team is now available in Xenon Racer, called Helix Wing. This gives players the opportunity to choose a new car that is available in “normal” and “performance” variants.
Xenon Racer Features:
- Race at top speeds in electric vehicles boosted by Xenon gas
- Drift through the streets of major cities like Tokyo and Dubai in the year 2030
- Triumph in single-player, split-screen & online multiplayer championships
- Master your drifting skills, it’s essential to get the best times on the leaderboards
- Customize your car with tons of parts to create the ultimate racing vehicle
Check out the Xenon Racer Free Content update #3 Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!