Publisher Artifex Mundi and their internal development team Flaming Flamingo have announced that the arena party brawler Hot Shot Burn is heading to Nintendo Switch in early 2020.
About the game
Gladiators! Welcome to the bloody arena, where paper beats rock, rock beats scissors and shotgun beats everything else!
Hot Shot Burn is a top-down, unhinged arena party brawler where space gladiators compete in the galaxy’s ultimate televised blood sport. Play online or offline with up to 4 players, and you too can experience manic, bloody battles where the laws of physics are entirely optional.
Pick your hero, from ass-whooping space wrestler to deadly moth assassin and one very confused fluffy alien. Each character has unique skills and play styles, so find your match and get ready to explode your friends and loved ones for a galactic audience of screaming fans.
- Fast-paced, unpredictable multiplayer action for 2-4 players
- Play on the couch, online, or both!
- Loads of arenas, each with unique hazards and rules
- Feel the effects of powerful mutators that can warp reality and turn a match on its head.
- Vibrant art style inspired by Saturday morning cartoons
- Powered the thumping tunes of SYNTHWAVEEEEEEE!
Check out the Hot Shot Burn Teaser Trailer: