Independent game studio Moonlit has announced that Playerless: One Button Adventure is coming to Nintendo Switch later this year.
About the game
Playerless: One Button Adventure is a unique, humorous game set in another game. As the creators of the original arcade abandoned it, the NPCs have developed self-awareness and brought chaos into the digital world. It’s up to the player to help the Debug Unit fix it all. But there is one catch – there is exactly one button, that is still functioning. The quirky controls based on either holding or tapping it are adding another level of fun to the gripping story, smart puzzles and witty dialogues of Playerless.
- An indie adventure game set in another game
- A story-driven partnership between the player and Debug Unit
- One-Button Controls based on tapping or holding the chosen button
- Humorous setting with witty dialogues and intentional glitches
- Unique, low-poly graphics
- A deep and thoughtful story set in a cute-looking setting
Check out the Playerless: One Button Adventure Official Trailer: