Playdigious has announced that the western-inspired management game Turmoil is coming to Nintendo Switch.
Turmoil is being carefully optimized for Nintendo Switch and will include The Heat Is On DLC. The release date will be announced later on.
About the game
Drill for oil like it’s 1899! In this western-inspired management game, play as an oil entrepreneur during the 19thcentury oil rush in North America. Grow from rags to tycoon, develop your town and get upgrades for an even better drilling-and ultimately, more profits!
- A campaign where you build your rags-to-riches oil baron career and beat your rivals.
- Dozens of upgrades and new tools to improve your oil mining operations.
- Meet the town’s characters in the saloon and make shady business deals.
- Play single game mode to get one of literally millions of procedurally generated levels and earn as much as you can in one year.
- Lease land at the town auction and search for oil using a dowser, mole or scanner.
- Maximize your profits by using natural gas to boost the oil price.
- Outbid your competitors at the stock auctions.
- There’s a cat walking around the village! He doesn’t do a whole lot, but what can you expect from these creatures?
Check out the Turmoil Nintendo Switch Teaser Trailer: