Developer Draw Distance today announced that the fast-paced action game Ritual: Crown of Horns is coming to Nintendo Switch in Q4 2019.
About the game
Ritual: Crown of Horns is a slaughterhouse. A violent, fast-paced action game set in an alternate Wild West, an absurd, acid-fueled vision of hellish frontier. Inspired by a variety of unique takes on the Western genre, from Alejandro Jodorowsky’s “El Topo” and Clint Eastwood’s “High Plains Drifter” to cult “The Wild Wild West” TV series, it’s a minimalist, yet wild tale of an unlikely duo: a bounty hunter who comes back from beyond a grave, yearning to exact revenge on his homeland, and a witch who aids him with a series of powerful rituals to further her own secret goals.
- A unique auto-aiming system that offers a completely different kind of fantasy from your average twin-stick shooter: being an elite marksman who makes every shot count instead of spraying and praying.
- A satisfying arsenal: shotguns, six-shooters, rifles, crossbows, and a few surprises that are a little less time-appropriate.
- Outrageous enemies: brainwashed cultists, supernatural legendary creatures, bizarre murderous contraptions – you name it.
- Gear: mysterious capes, hoods and amulets that you can customize and get powerful buffs for your character.
- Creative spells and powerups that can violently alter the way you approach each combat encounter.
- Plenty of insane levels for you to master, each complete with unique challenges tailored to push the combat system to its limits.
- A unique gothic-horror-meets-weird-western artstyle.
Check out the Ritual: Crown of Horns Switch Announcement Trailer:
Use "HPLAYERS" coupon for a 5% off discount at Playasia!