Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunt Nintendo Switch Gameplay
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunt is a first-person hunting simulator where you hunt the largest and most dangerous beasts to ever exist – DINOSAURS.
This game is a remaster of the classic dinosaur hunting video game, Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter, delivered with a new game engine, improved graphics, advanced dinosaur behaviors, and seamless player progression.
Experience an out of this world hunting experience, as you track down and stalk dinosaurs! To survive you’ll need to know your target’s temperament and mannerisms, and just like in real hunting, you need to be aware of your surroundings, because you don’t want to be caught upwind of a T-Rex or you’ll end up being lunch.
- Hunt down planet FMM UV-32’s most dangerous creatures – the Dinosaurs!
- A multitude of different Dinosaurs, from Herbivores (plant eaters) to the Carnivores (meat eaters).
- Realistic AI – Dinosaurs react to sight, sound, and smell – with differing reactions and characteristics.
- Explore and hunt throughout all of planet FMM UV-32’s vast Ecosystems
- Equip things like camouflage and Cover Scent to outsmart the dinosaurs.
- A diverse range of weapons and equipment to hunt with.
- Interactive Dinosaur Trophy Room.
- Leaderboards including most money earned, high scores and max distance shots for every type of dinosaur.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and Subscribe on YouTube.