Release date: July 27, 2021. Price: $19.99 / £19.99 / 19.99€. Game file size: 881 MB. Publisher: Doborog Games.
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone is a robot voxel slice-em-up where any part of your body can be sliced off.
With your mind downloaded into a robot gladiator, you must survive the sinister trials of the arena.
Singleplayer Game Modes:
- Story Mode – One part epic tale of human defiance, another part laser swords.
- Endless Mode – Challenge yourself to fight through 86 level variants spread across 7 difficulty tiers. Can you make it to TITANIUM?
- Challenge Mode – Bow-only, hammer-only, can you still survive the arena?
Multiplayer Game Modes:
- Last Bot Standing – A Battle-Royale-like game mode with short, 5-10 minute play sessions and up to 15 players. Survive, and shower in the remains of your fellow robot competitors.
- Private Duels – Challenge your friend to a 1v1 duel!
- Online Co-op! – Use the power of human friendship (and laser swords!) to survive in the arena!
- Epic Voxel Dismemberment – In addition to looking cool, the ability to cut off body parts is central to the gameplay. Jumping on one leg is a common occurrence.
- Sharp Sword Combat – Combat is fast and intense, putting great emphasis on movement, timing and positioning. You are never safe, as any blow can instantly kill or dismember.
- Entertaining Commentary – With over 38000(!!!) spoken words, Commentatron and Analysis-Bot provide a running commentary of your performance and react to your activities.
- Upgrade your robot – Jetpack, bow, kicking, deflection, clones, armor, FIRE!
- Terrifying robotic enemies that actually get pretty hard! Sword robots, bow robots, Spidertron 5000, Spidertron 6000, gigantic hammer bots. So many things to dismember.
- Achievements! Unlock upgrades, emotes and multiplayer skins by achieving a rich variety of things!
- Emotes! – Do the Funky Pillar Dance, mock your foes, or flap your arms delightfully!