Release date: July 23, 2021. Price: $19.99 / £17.99 / 19.99€. Game file size: 5.1 GB. Publisher: SONKA.
Manage emergency services on a global scale!
112 Operator allows you to manage emergency services on a global scale. Dispatch units, take calls and face situations caused by weather, traffic or changing seasons. Help the city survive escalating events like riots, organized crime, terrorist attacks, cataclysms, natural disasters and many more!
Choose one of the European cities in Career mode and find out if you’ll manage to climb up to the very top of an operator’s career ladder. Follow the commands of your supervisors and see your actions affecting people you’re in charge of or those who need your help. Sometimes your mistakes will only be followed by a reprimanding e-mail, sometimes they’ll influence your own life.
- Wide set of unique emergency calls and large events,
- Campaign mode with objectives system, emails, and story,
- Day & night, weather, seasons and traffic that influence duty and incidents happening,
- Fire mechanic that can consume entire areas and require dozens of units,
- Region specification – gameplay will vary depending on a country legislation and district characteristics (slums / business / residential / industrial / forest etc),
- OnSite situation visualization that shows action precisely and intuitively,
- Diverse team members – doctors, sergeants, dogs, robots, and others!
- Additional dispatchers that you can assign to districts for help,
- Real first aid instructions.