Release date: August 18, 2021. Price: $14.99 / £13.49 / 14.99€. Game file size: 1.1 GB. Publisher: Armor Games Studios.
Swords & Souls: Neverseen is a unique RPG where leveling up takes skill!
From SoulGame Studio, creators of the wildly popular Swords & Souls, comes an all new, even bigger standalone adventure to an island far across the sea. In Swords & Souls: Neverseen you find yourself shipwrecked and caught up in a struggle between a dangerous witch and some decidedly kooky townsfolk. To stop the witch, you’ll need to train, fight, train, and fight some more in this addictive single-player combat-focused game that rewards player skill and juicy progression.
- Addictive and evolving training minigames to train your character’s stats
- A fast-paced blend of real-time and turn-based combat
- Face hordes of enemies across the Neverseen and its wild environments
- Tame pets and meet colorful mercenaries, both to fight beside you
- Vary your playstyle with six types of weapons, passive skills, and unique rings
- Upgrade your home and training grounds for stat and experience gain
- Buy equipment, invest in the local museum, go shopping, fishing and more!
- Keep playing in the post-game endless mode with randomized encounters
- Online leaderboard to share your high scores
- A light-hearted story filled with surprises and humor