Release date: November 5, 2021. Price: $14.99 / £13.99 / 14.99€. Game file size: 207 MB. Publisher: Headup Games.
„Hack Hammerson! Thank goodness you’re here! Listen, there’s troubling news. The elemental spirits are growing restless, and chaos is breaking out yet again. I thought these bloodshot eyes of mine had seen it all!“
Enter the world of Pixel Heroes and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
- 33 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
- 17 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
- 4 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Endless arena-mode with pickable bonus effects and increasing difficulty.