Release date: January 5, 2022. Price: $9.99 / £8.99 / 9.99€. Game file size: 123 MB. Publisher: Eastasiasoft.
Use your wits, reflexes and the mean streets around you to take down the city’s most ruthless gangs!
When a vicious gang tries to burn down their favorite video shop, Sidney Flintlock and Justine Jacobs take to the streets to bust some heads. Breakneck City is an old-school 3D beat ‘em up with a focus on environmental interactions. Featuring low-poly graphics, pixel art textures and the ability to team up for 2-player local co-op play, Breakneck City brings late-90s style brawler action to a new generation.
Punch, kick and dodge your way through 6 punishing levels including city streets, a dance club, skyscrapers and more! Take on gangs of varied enemy types and tough bosses. Pick up weapons to become even more effective in combat and use the environment to your advantage. Swing on lamp posts, kick your foes into garbage bins or out of windows and deal devastating dive-kicks from above. You’ll have to use your surroundings to your advantage against these challenging foes!
- Fight through 6 hand-crafted 3D stages!
- Select from 2 playable characters or team up to use both in local co-op.
- Pick up weapons to gain the upper hand!
- Use the environment for special attacks and quick takedowns.
- Enjoy old-school arcade aesthetics and classic low-poly design.