Release date: January 13, 2022. Price: $26.99 / £20.69 / 22.99€. Game file size: 586 MB. Publisher: Qute.
ESCHATOS is a hard-core vertical scrolling shoot ’em up game with fast-paced, exhilarating speed and sci-fi world reminiscent of the ’80s.
- Fast-paced and exhilarating speed!
- Each segment of the stage is quick, making the game fast-paced and exhilarating. Frequent transitions from attack to rest and back progress the game with rhythm.
- No gaps between stages and no data loading wait times – allowing you to play non-stop from beginning to end.
- Traditional effects with Sci-Fi theme creates an orthodox world filled with design and characters having a nostalgic feel.
- Hard-core shoot ’em up shooter
- Easy and simple to understand rules! Just “shoot”, “evade”, and “defend”.
- Simple scoring and difficulty level settings make it easy for anyone from the first time they play.
- Shield System
- Equipped with shield system to protect from enemy shots and allows quick counterattack. Strategically choose one of the three shots available – “front shot”, “wide shot”, “shield”.
- Three Game Modes
- Play in three different game modes: the classic shooter “ORIGINAL MODE”, with power-ups in “ADVANCED MODE”, and race against the clock in “TIME ATTACK MODE”.
- Endless fun with three distinct game modes!
- Choose from three different BGM sound sources!
- Available in “ORIGINAL BGM”, “ARRANGED BGM”, and “REMASTERED BGM” (high-resolution ver. of ORIGINAL BGM).
- Enjoy the increased depth of sound while keeping the original FM sound source as a base.
- Includes “Judgement Silversword” and its spinoff “Cardinal Sins” – two handheld game titles that originate Eschatos.
- The game is available both in English and Japanese.